Took TUMS, had indigestion, lower lip tingled, swelling, took Benadryl. What is it?

Woke up inmiddle of night with what I thought was indegestion. Took two TUMS like I always do and went and sat at the ktchen table. All of a sudden my lower left lip started tingling and swelling the point that I felt like I had gotten in a fight and got a fat lip. Took a Benadrykl and went to bed - with a cold washrag inside and out of my mouth. This morning it is still swollen...feelis tingly still. What is it and what should I do? YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013