Took TPA for stroke with right side paralysis. Sudden passing out shaking, headaches. EEG normal. Suggestions ?

I HAD A STROKE IN NOV 2012 WITH RIGHT SIDE PARALAYSE THEY GAVE ME TPA AND SENT ME TO ANOTHER HOSPITAL AFTER A MONTH OR SO AND LOTS OF PHY THERAPY I HAVE 90% RECOVERD FORM THAT THEN ALL THE SUDDEN I START PASSING OUT SHAKING DRUALING WITH NO WARNING IT LAST FOR SEVERAL MINS TO HOURS AND HAVE TERRIBLE HEADACHS AND SEVER CONFUSSION WHEN I WAKE UP IT TAKES A WHILE TO FELL NORMAL W NAUASEA AND DIZZINESS I HAVE HAD EVERY TEST DONE THE NUROULIGST SAY THAT I HAVE CONVERSION DISORDER CAUSE NO TEST SO ANYTHING EEG HAS BEEN DONE ALSO IVE HAD SO MANY SCANS DONE AND SEEN A MENTAL HEALTH EXPERTS AND THEY FEEL IAM MENTALLY STABLE DO U HAVE ANY SUGESTIONS I CANT DRIVE CAUSE I NEVER KNOW WHEN ITS GOING TO HAPPEN W/ NO CAUSE I CANT WORK I FEEL LOST PLEASE HELP AAAAA
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013