Took Provera for relief from heavy bleeding. Bleeding again after 3 days. Is it normal ?

hi,, im having a heavy bleeding and taken provera as prescribed by my GP last 2 weeks ago. Seen 90% decrease on my menstruation during the 10days time of taking it.. after 3days im starting to have this bleeding again.. is this normal?

BTW, i underwent a D&C procedure last oct 2012 due to thickening of my uterus and the same med has been given to me, provera, for 2 months (nov and dec) my menstruation has been regulated (7days and regular flow)... but on jan and Feb i have no mentration... come this march heavy bleeding occurs again,,,,i just forgot the schedule of provera being given to me by my previous OB,,, when is the right time of taking this medicine? i remember there is a counting on this.... have not seen my OB since we move to other country and im seeing a new GP right now and she gave me the same med...just want to know if the right schedule of taking this provera...tnxs im 41 yrs old
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013