Took Primount-N to delay period. No periods after unprotected sex, only blood spots, pregnancy test negative. Reason?

Sir i took Primount-N medicine on 12th Nov and my period was on 13 th nov but medicine worked and i was able to stop the period for 1 day and got the period on 15 th Nov 2012. But on 2nd Dec 2012 i had unprotected sex but he dint ecxaculate inside me but my period dint happen on 15 dec. but i had a feeling of geting period but not happening.Little gel like with blood spot came out two times on 17 th dec.I took home pregnancy test after 15 dec. on 17th dec , 19th dec, 21 dec , 24 dec, 28 dec but all are negative. Doctor told me that due to that Primount-N this thing happend what shoul i do?
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  25 Awaiting Answer