Took Primolut to stop periods, but didn't work. Had unusual bleeding, ultrasound shows a cyst. Will I get pregnant ?

Good morning, i got married in the 11th of january but got my period the day before. I took primolut tablets on the 10th and the 11th of jan to try and stop it for the wedding night but figured it was too late as my period didnt stop. My period stopped around the 16th of jan but when my husband and i made love on the 17th i bled abit more which is unusual it bled on and off till the 20th Jan. I figured i may have messed my period up when i took the 4primolut tablets before the wedding. Anyhow i went to the doctors as my period is over a month late, they did and ultra sound and found a 4cm cyst on my right ovary . The gyny doctor has prescribed me primolut for a week and said my period should come within a week of finishing the medicine. Its the 3rd day after finishing the medicine and i havr a crampy belly period is coming but theres still no loss of blood . I want to get pregnant and want to know will my cycle ever go back to normal? Will i be able to get pregnant with the cyst on my ovary and what shouldbi be looking out for? I have had un protected sex whilst taking the primolut medicine do u think i may be pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013