Took Primolut N to stop periods. Had leg pain. So stopped the medicine. Having heavy bleeding again. See a doctor?

hello,I m thirty years old. my period is normally irregular and i have dvt for nearly four years and under wafarin. I consulted my doctor and she gave me primolut N for twenty one days to stop my bleeding ,while i was taking for about eleven days I got leg pain and I stopped without consulting the doctor.after three days again it started bleeding heavly. can u pls give me an advise. should I consult my doctor again? thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  21 Awaiting Answer