Took Postinor2 after having unprotected sex, smelly vagina. Chances of pregnancy?

hi, last 2 weeks i had unprotected intercourse with my girlfriend. She came late of her period 5 days and she started her period. But her period just for a few days(she said 4 days only). After a day of her period over, we make another unprotected intercourse. But this time she taken Postinor2 after 21 hours of our unprotected intercourse. After taken the 1st pill , she felt a headache 10 hours after she taken the 1st pill. I asked her to take 2nd pill in 2 hours(to complete cycle 12hours of 2nd pill). After she taken the 2nd pill, she said to me that her vagina starting to smelly a little bit. Is it the effect of taken the Postinor2 pills and is there any chance she will get pregnant? Please help.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012