Took Postinor pills after intercourse, having breast pain, nipples hurt. Is it pregnancy symptom ?

hi there. sorry for the inconvinience which i might cause u with my question but recently bout 10 days ago i had several sessions of intercourse with my partner in less than 12 hour cycle and i took postinor both pills at roughly around the 24 hours time frame ... i think there were still a few hours left before the 24th hour.. and lately... i have no cramps but my breast are giving me soo much pain.. and my nipples hurts soo badly... i have taken postinor previously like 2-3 times totally but never had breast pain.. is this a symptom of pregnancy or im juz being paranoid... could you kindly clarify ?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013