Took Postinor-2, had acute periods, had unprotected sex right after that. Should I take second pill?

The first time I took postinor-2 was on january 30 which was the last day of my period. and my period came again 4 days after. Which lasted about 5 days. I had unprotected sex on 24 february and i took again today.. and now is the time I should take the second pill but I m hesitating.. should I take the second pill? cause I ve been taking the postinor-2 pill twice in a month.. and my period has not come yet..
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013