Took Plan B after a brief intercourse, got 2 periods within 15 days. Should be worried ?

Hello, My girlfriend and i had brief intercorse for about 20 second. Since her being a virgin , she was in pain. So she pushed me off, i noticed some white small substance on my penis and began to panic. Knowing i didnt ejaculate i being to jerk myself off untill i did ejaculate which was 30 seconds later. I went and bought her plan b one step 30 minutes later. This happened on january 16, she got her period january 22, and she said it was normal and heavy. Then she got her period again february 15th. should we be worried?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013