Took Parilac for high prolactine level earlier. Got period at the age og 52. What is the problem?

I suffered all my adult life from High Prolactine levels and took Parilac tablets had no problem getting pregnant with the tablets have stopped taking parilac now since becoming 50 years old - periods appeared again. - my question is : is this condition hereditary as my 20 year old daughter is on the pill and stopped taking it for a while and has now not had a period for 6 months. - I wiould be gratefull if you could reply
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013