Took OxyCotin half cut instead of Ibuprofen, feel really off. Should I be concerned ?

I was given, what I thought was, ibuprofen . I found out later that it was, actually, OxyCotin 60MG cut in half. I took one half earlier in the day and the other half later on during the day. Yes, it did make me feel really off. I am not used to taking anything quite that strong. I did not figure out what it was until doing some research online. I also saw that you are not supposed to cut OxyCotin in half. I do not have any signs that seem to signal an overdose, but I am concerned about the fact that the pill was cut in half. Do I need to go to the ER?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013