Took Oratane for treating acne. Any other affordable product to treat acne, clear all marks?

Hi I was on Oratane for my acne but was on the treatment on and off because my parents always were delayed in buying me the tablets on time. However my acne has seemed to clear up. I don t if is only temporary but is there anafforadable product range I can use to keep the acne away and also clear up the many marks that have remained on my face. I have found that exfoliac had worked well with my sensitive skin at the time, but now my skin is oily and has lots of marks.
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012