Took Oncotrex to treat black color in leg. Have severe hair fall. How to get cure?

i VISITED A SKIN SPECIALIST TO SHOW MY LEG WHICH IS HAVING SOME BLACK COLOR MARKS WHICH IS THERE IN MY LEGS FOR LAST 6-8 YEARS. WHICH CAUSED BECAUSE OF SOME INFECTIONS. He presciripbed some medicines with Oncotrex 5 mg tablets for 10 days( daily 1). after this course of medicine, with in 10 days i noticed a big hair fall . and i consulted another skin specialist. She told Oncotrex tablet maximum dosage is 3 tablet per week. Now my i lost almost half of my hair. New doctor prescribed me Keraglow Men multivitamine tablet and desonide lotion. Is this medicine is enough for controlling hair fall ? Any other medication or treatment requied?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013