Took OCP. Had abortion and ectopic pregnancy. IVF option according to reports?

Hi,I am married for 3yrs(age is 26yrs) and TTC since last month before that i took OCP(Lotte).Had 1 abortion and 1 ectopic pregnancy (i had suffered from chicken pox and left my OCP,otherwise they were not planned).I am over weight(85)and my hight is 5 4 .I am on Hyponidd and thyronorm25mcg.Had HSG and both the tubes are unblocked,report says FSH-2.5, LH-4.9, E2-65, Rubella-neg, YIFN-NEG, AMH-1.06, PRL-5.6, FBS-75, PPI-14.2, TSH-1.8, HB-11.5, VDRL-non reactive, Insulin CMIA- 9, HIV- non reactive, Hepatitis B- 0, Hypatitis c- .11, Glucose tolerance is also normal.My DOC gave me tab siphene50,gestone400mg and inj fertigyn5000 last month,still i cdnt conceive(End-11mm on 23day,PCT is fair) now she is saying i have to go for IVF,i want second opinion as i am not comfortable.Should i go for it,please advise.
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012