Took Norethisterone to delay periods. Had unprotected sex. Feeling cramps and swollen cervix. Am I pregnant?

Hi I took 5 mg of Norethisterone tablets 3 times a day to delay my period on a holiday trip. I have regular period every month on the 11th. I took the tablets 2 days prior to my period and I had unprotected sex on the day my period is expected to come. We had sex on the next two days as well. On all occasions my boyfriend ejaculated outside of me. My period came on the 15th after I stopped the medicine on 13th. Will I be pregnant? I m feeling the cramps right now and somehow my cervix feel swollen. Am I pregnant or it s because I m due for my menstrual cycle soon?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012