Took Norethisteron to delay periods, bleeding started. Should I continue taking medicine?

Good evening, I have question referred to Norethisteron. I started to take it today to delay the menstruation because I fly on holiday on Friday (1 pill in the morning-12 hours ago). But now I saw I started bleeding (very very little, like just at the begining of the cycle). Please, is it better to stop taking it? Has this 1 already taken pill any effect? Or do you consider me continuing in taking the pills? Thank you very much for your kidn answer. Best regards, Marketa
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013