Took Norco yesterday. Have to undergo drug test tomorrow. How to get rid of this drug signs from my system?

Hello I took 2 Norco 5/325 yesterday for my back pain,then I took 2 more 4 hrs later,I have an interview for a job tomorrow and if I get the job they will do a drug test,how long does Norco stay in your system? I do not take this on a regular basis,this is only a one time thing will I fail the drug test.And what can I do between now and tomorrow to rid this from my system.I really need this job Thank u can u help me?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013