Took Next Choice pills, had brown spotting, began heavy bleeding again. Side effect?

I took the Next Choice pills two and a half weeks ago & exactly one week after I had some brown spotting that subsided in 4 days. Yesterday (2.5 weeks from the date that I originally took the pills) I began bleeding again but this time very heavily. I have now resorted to wearing a tampon & pad at the same time because they are soaking through so quickly. I m not sure if this is a common side effect but I would really appreciate any information you can offer or recommendations. Thanks in advance!
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013