Took Neurobion forte for weak eye muscles, started facing epileptical seizures, worsened gradually. How to cure this ?

Hello Doctor, I need your second opinion on a medical situation I am into. I met with an accident in 2002 and had some head injuries. Last year, in August 2012, during an eye checkup i was told that I have weak eye muscles and advised to take neurobion forte medicine. In September and October I was not able to realize that I am facing epileptical seizures. But those were too severe that I saved my life 2-3 times from the most worst conditions and relied on the treatment of Physicians. During November & December my condition was not that bad even tough i was not taking any medications but In January, some strange type of seizures started again, They are like sleep apnea but i am not too sure about it. It is like I use to feel trembling when i am in a half sleep state. My body feels vibrations and wake up all of sudden and want to puke. After drinking some water I become normal. I had my MRI and EEG which came up as Small T2/Flair hyperintense area is seen in left basifrontal region likely gliosis - post contusion. Hypo intense areas are also seen on T2* GRE in left frontal lobe suggestive of old hemorrhage . Doctor told that I am a patient of Mediam Partial Epilelaptical Seizures and putted me on Zeptol CR medication. 300 Mg in Morning and 200 Mg in night. It is a 4 years course. I need your second opinion on this because I feel dizzy all day and loosing weight. Also I am having memory loss and breathing problems. Can you please suggest me something on this. Is there an alternate way to cure this ?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013