Took Misoprostal for abortion. Having no bleeding, only cramping. Matter of concern?

Hi I m in a country where a abortion is illegal I took the abortion pill which I bought from women on the web- I followed instructions carefully but after almost 4 hrs of taking the initial 4 misoprostal I hv no bleeding and only mild cramping so nothingblike described is this cause for concern? I m 43 years old and the mother of 5? I hv limited access and no email address as I m in Egypt and along with facebook they hv been temp cut can u ansa online?
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012