Took Mifepristone during 5 weeks of pregnancy. Had spotting. Took more. Passed out a clot. Normal to bleed after 24 hours of taking tablet?

Respected mam, I m 5 weeks pregnant as of today , I have had taken mifepristone on Tuesday at 2 pm , I had bleeding for about 1-1.5 he on Wednesday around 12 pm, later on I took 400 umg (2 tabs) orally on Thursday morning but had no cramps or bleeding, just had a little spotting n passed a single clot after 6 hours, I took two more tables the same evening around 5.30, orally ... I still didn t have bleeding until yesterday (Friday ) afternoon 1.30, N since then I m having bleeding just like my normal 3 day periods , n v little pubic area pain, I am scared, is this normal, cos I didn t bleed immediately after taking misoprostol but have started nw, after 24 hrs since the first dose , pl help
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012