Took Mifepristone and Misoprostol, causing nausea, vomiting and indigestion. Is it side effect?

My wife took mifepristone unwanted 200mg (one) yesterday night. Since morning she is suffering nausea , vomiting , indigestion etc. I want to these are the effects of mifepristone? My doctor prescribed 2 misoprostol orally and 2 intravaginally 28 hrs after taking mifepristone. tomorrow she will take misoprostol. Is this correct dosage? My wife is within 49 days pregnancy from last period. I am waiting for your answer Sir. my email id: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013