Took Mensovit to postpone periods. Have vomitting, giddiness, body pain. Side effects or pregnancy?

hai, I m 26 years old and just got married before 3 months.v have planned for our outing so i had mensovit plus two days earlier n yesterday i vomited in the morning and the whole day i felt giddy. still today i feel giddiness and body pain. is it any side effects of the tablet or am i pregnant. my last mensus date was on 28 oct, n i get my periods by 26days cycle. when can i go for a pregnancy test .? will this tablet have side effects on the baby..
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  41 Awaiting Answer