Took Medroxyprogesterone for hyperplasia prevention, took 3 medroxy by mistake at once. Should i stop now?

I take 10g Medroxyprogesterone for 14 days on and 14 days off for hyperplasia prevention. I am a week into the cycle of taking them. I picked up a new batch yesterday. I took one last night as usual. This morning I grabbed what I thought was my Blood pressure meds and took 3 of the medroxy by mistake 30g. They look identical and the container was the same. Luckily I noticed before taking the other 3. Should I skip them for 2 days. Should I have any side effects from the OD of medroxy
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013