Took MTP kit to abort, took misoprostol with mifeprostone by mistake, bleeding, ultrasound shows remaining tissues. Solution ?

hello sir my pregnancy strip test ws coming possitive i had my dates on 28th of last month .taken an mtp kit to abort but mistakenly taken misoprostol tan along with mifeprostone tab instantly bleeding occured nd some tissues passes later taken another 2 misoprostol tabs on ultrasound after 3 days of medication have an ultrasound found some tissues remaining plz give me your advice
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012