Took MT pills for many pregnancies. Have ApTT. On ecospirin. Suggest?

Hi Doctor, I took MT pills for removing 3 pregnancies as I was not ready that time but in Nov 2012 again I conceived, but unfortunately in 7th week my baby has no cardiac activity so my doctor have to perform D&C after that we diagnosed all the things and Found I have ApTT ( antibody ) issue so my doctor refer me ecosprin so just want to confirm is it safe? Or can my second chance of pregnancy will be successful? What is the success rate for this issue?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013