Took MDMA forcefully. Feeling brain dead, splurred speech. Brain damage done?

Hello, I have recently made the biggest mistake of my life. I have been pushed down with t peer pressure in to actually doing MDMA, half a gram of it. Towards the end my heart was racing at well over 200BPM I felt as if it sort of dropped ( the heart ) at which I also dropped to the floor and started thinking I was having a heart attack , maybe I was. For the rest of the day my heart ached and hurt. It s been a week now and I have been worrying the entire time, sleeping poorly and feel brain dead which is what worries me the most. I am generally a very sharp and logical person studying Engineering in University but now even after an entire week I feel like I have slurred speech and can t think properly. Such as I would walk in to a room with a request of getting a red towel. I saw an orange towel and instead of thinking logically and grabbing it I instead shouted out There is no red towel here my heart has been aching daily since. I feel like death. It s just my head that worries me the most...after an entire week I feel brain dead. Do you think I am permanently over pretty much. My brain is damaged and gone? Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012