Took La for malaria, had vomiting sensation, intense pain in fallopian tubes with prolonged periods, bitter taste in mouth. What should be done?

Hello Doctor, three weeks ago i had malaria , so i took some drugs called La, its the malaria drug we receive at the hospital here in Malawi, i take it for three days as told by the doctor, after two days i finished taking the drugs, i started feeling like i want to vomit but i couldnt, then after a day i forced myself to vomit, which i did. On the same day i vomitted i started having my menstruation period which makes my pervic so much pain, but it was alittle, the i also started experiencing much pain in my fallopian tubes up to now three weeks and am still having the menstruation period and my mouth tastes bitter. Help me what is that? and what should i do?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  39 Awaiting Answer