Took Krimson for PCOD. Irregular period. Have cysts. Lose weight?

Hi Doctor, I am 5 6 and weigh 82 kgs. I was diagnosed with PCOD 5 yrs ago. I took Krimson 35 for 3 yrs under the supervision of my gynac. She advice me to stop using krimson and check if Im getting periods regularly. My cycle was normal for 1 yr and later it became irregular. My gynac asked me to lose wt which i did and i started getting periods regularly till april 12.But Sometimes the cycle used to be delayed 7 -10 days. I got married 4 months ago and i missed periods for 2 months .i consulted another gynac and she did a thorough scan and told me that multiple Cysts have developed. She asked me to lose weight and put me on ovacare+M2 tone+ Yasmin . We are desperately wanting kids doctor. I dont want to take OCP doctor. I told my gynac the same but she wouldn t listen. She asked me to take these for 3 months.Can you plz show me a way?? How long should i take OCPs?? Y have my cysts returned after 3 yrs of treatment?? how can we permanently cure PCOD?? all these questions haunt me doctor.Can i ever be pregnant?? Thanks , Pinky
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  42 Awaiting Answer