Took Istavel 400, Azulux 4 to control sugar. Nausea, appetite loss, tasteless mouth, energy low. Side effects?

i was taking GEMER2 AND VOBIT.3 for diabetes .few days back i had to undergo for surgery so endocrino changed the priscption and started giving me Istavel 400 AND aZULUX 4 . i started having imense nausea ,loss of appetite , tasteless mouth, and then vomiting also started ,started feeling low ,not able to speak, low in energy ,in one word felling very very sick.please guide me as i feel it is due the med. as when with my drs. advise i stopped the medicines i felt better
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013