Took Gabapentin, OxyContin. Pain came back and had taken OxyContin. Have sweating, slight headache. Overdose?

I have just been released from hospital today. I have a partial lumbar discectomy booked for April 3rd. Today before being released I was given a block (cortezone injection into my S1 nerve root). For the last 9 days in hospital I have been taking 20mg OxyContin morning & night, 300mg Gabapentin 3 times a day and 10mg Endone every 6 hours. I was increased to 30mg OxyContin 4 days ago. I was given medication to use for home for he next 4 days until I see my GP, it wasn't until late that I realised that there wasn't any Endone. I took my Gabapentin at 6pm and OxyContin at 8pm as usual. Gradually over the course of the day my pain has come back (granted not as intense but still around a 7 out of 10) I have taken another 20mg tablet of OxyContin at 10.30pm and went to bed. I started to feel sweaty and wasn't sure if I had taken too much. I have looked online and haven't been able to find anything to help, like signs to watch for an overdose... I have been taking this medication at reduced amounts since injuring myself in November of last year if this helps. Only the last 9 days have they been almost doubled. I would like to know if the sweating and slight headache is a bad sign or not and what I need to look out for until I see my GP tomorrow morning.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013