Took Familon, 321 pills after periods. Had unwanted 72 twice. When will periods start?

I AM RONITA.I AM 30 YEARS OLD.LAST MONTH PERIDS DATE WAS 03-01-2013 .IT HAS FINISHED ON 7-01-13.I STARTED TO TAKE FEMILON PILLS FROM 8/1/13 .AND I TAKE 321 PILLS REGULARLY ALMOST SAME TIME.IT HAS FINISHED ON 28/1/13.IN BETWEEN I HAVE TAKEN UNWANTED 72 PILL ON 7/02/13 AND 10/2/13.I HAVENT START MY PERIODS THIS MONTH.BUT THERE IS BLOOD INSIDE OF MY VAGINA .I WANT TO KNOW EHEN MY PERIODS WILL START AGAIN THIS MONTH?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013
Radiologist 's  Response
May 2014
Thanks for writing in.

Taking unwanted pills has caused your delayed periods. If you were on femilon, you should have continued taking it. Unwanted 72 is an emergency high hormone dose pill and causes delayed or early periods in most women and it can persist for the next two cycles. Unwanted 72 should be taken only in emergency and within 72 hours of unprotected sex. Taking it regularly can cause cysts in ovary and irregular periods.

Hope this helps