Took Ezithromycin, Panadol and injection for mycoplasma virus infection. Have diarrhea, mouth sores. How to cure ?

HI Doctor, couple of days back i had throat infection, high temperature with high BP , body ache. when i visited doctor he took blood sample & said i was infected mycoplasma virus & the infection is high. I was given one injection , Ezithromycin 250 mg, Panadol extra & Celebrex for pain along with coveram for bp (as i take regularly) After eating pills for one day my temperature & body ache gone, now i got another problem frequent diarrhea with mouth soars ( warts like small swollen pimples around my mouth). In this case now what i should do. I feel burnt sensation inside mouth & tongue. What food i should take to heal this mouth soars (really irritating). pls your advice is highly appreciated.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013