Took Effexor and Fluoxetine. Got allergic conjunctivitis in eyes. Will it go away?

Hi, I took Effexor and Fluoxetine together for a while (for one month). Suddenly I got an in my eyes (red) and (most importantly) a few red spots on my upper lip which are itchy and a little bumpy (the symptoms started after one week and became worser everyday). I stopped taking Fluoxetine on the 21th of july. The bump on my lip comes and goes at an interval of a few days but is becomming slowly smaller and less painful/itchy. My lips are dry. I read that Fluoxetine takes a while before disapearing from your body. Whent to a doctor and she said it s the Fluoxetine. Will it go away? I take a lot of medicines but never had this kind of reaction before. Thanks!
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012