Took Duphaston for getting periods. Had miscarriages. Should I take Clompihen citrate for ovulation? Any drug interactions?

hi, i have misscarriage 3 mnths before.dctr advised me to not try for nxt baby till 3 mnths.last mnth(3rd mnth of misscarraige) i hve delay in my periods for 15 days.dctr advise me duphaston for 5 days.after taking medicine i v got periods. i want to try for baby this mnth.can you plz suggest me either i hv to take clompihen citarte 50mg for ovulation nduction or not?it would have an adverse effect as i have already taken duphaston 10mg 9 days befor? waiting for urgent reply plz help me. thnks why not i get question of my ist answer is free?just to develop trust on your website.if u give me answer free then i ll pay ur fees .
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012