Took Deviry tablets. Urine pregnancy test shows weakly positive. Will the tablet affect the baby?

Hello Doctor, I missed my MC for 2 1/2 months. My UPT was negative ( 15 Days before). Then My DGO prescribed Tablet Deviry 10Mg , 2 per day for 5 days. Still I did not get MC. Then DGO checked thru Sonography USG . My endometrium was 14.5 No Gestational sac was seen by her. Again she repeated my UPT , it was weakly positive. Now If I am pregnant then will Deviry tablets have any side effects on my baby in future?
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012