Took DepoProvera injection for heavy, excessive bleeding. Bleeding reduced but having stomach flutters, tiredness. Reaction to injection?

Hi, three weeks ago I went to my general MD requesting the Depo Provera injection due to my mensus cycle being heavy including blood clots and excessive bleeding. I have suffered from cysts , POD, as well as some other general health issues. I received the injection on the 3rd day of my mensus cycle. Since then I have been lightly bleeding, cramping, stomach flutters, exhausted etc. I also carry two genetic markers for Hemeochromatosis which has caused me to have high iron, as well as hypoglycemia ...I have a raised bump on my shoulder from the injection site. I am not generally affected by most of my conditions because I am educated and know how to look after myself. I have hypersensitive to most medications so I do stay away from prescribed meds if I can....just looking for some insight on what my body may be experiencing. I will be 40 in a few months and the last 2 years may be pre-meno......any suggestions of what the fluttering may be, or if possibly I may be having a reaction to the injection? Thank you :)
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013