Took DRONIS 30 for getting period. Result negative. Scan report showed pregnancy. Any effect on fetus?

HI Doctor, My Wife consumed DRONIS 30 for geting a mensus which prescribed by a doctor, In a initial stage when mensus stoped Sep 17th was the last Mensus date the pregnancy test was negative, the following MOnth doctor prescribed Mensil tablets for a peroid but no output so Immediately without a proper test again Doctor prescribed a DRONIS 30 for 21 days, days passed 21st day (17th December) Stoped taking Dronis 30 after stoping a tablet today its 16th January No Positive result still she was wihtout period when I checked with other doctor advised for a Scan Now shoking news is My Wife is Pregnant for 3 Months will the DRONIS 30 would have affected the kid? My new doctor advised for DROPING A CHILD please advice Thanks & Regards Khaiser
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013