Took Cytotec vaginally. Had little bleeding. Having cramps, breast tenderness, brown spotting. Abortion successful?

Hi am Yolanda ..I nid your help.I took cytotek over 2wks ago vaginally.hd less than a teaspoon bleeding . By the way I was only 2wiks pregnant. Was that much bleeding normal? I ve been having very mild crumps and mild breast tenderness however breast size reduced tho not to the normal size. I ve also been having brownish discharge non smelly which jst dents my panty liner.are these symptoms normal? Was the abortion successfully
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013