Took Cycle norm E and P, later had positive pregnancy test. Will tablets cause any impact on fetus?

had my Last Menstrual Period on 1 Sep. On 13th Oct, I took a pregnancy test and the result was negative. Since I had stomach cramps and didn t get period, I approached a Gynaecologist . She gave me Cycle Norm E and P. I took it for 3 days. On 27th Oct, When i took pregnancy test, It is positive. Now I m concerned that the tablets will have an impact on my foetus . Please confirm what kind of impact Cycle Norm E and P will have on Foetus
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013
Hi, Welcome to Health care magic forum.
You have used the harmones estrogen and progesteron which usually may not have any negative effect on the foetus, still it always better to consult your gynecologist for diagnosis and treatment.
You may need to have a ultra sound scanning to know the condition of the baby.
Take more of green leafy vegetables, pulses, sprouts,and
protein rich foods to have a good nutrition.
Wishing for a quick and complete recovery. Thank you.