Took Cerazette, had intercourse. Will the pill taken in morning protect from getting pregnant?

I take Cerazette and took it yesterday morning at 8.30am. I had intercourse last night at about 10.45pm. This morning at about 6am, 7am and 8am I had three bouts of liquid stools - diarrrhoea. I took a Cerazette pill at 7.30am and, as I had the problem at 8am I took another at 12.30pm, as symptoms seemed to have subsided for several hours. I have been OK since. I am concerned that my boyfriend s sperm may have remained active in my body from last night and I was wondering if my pill yesterday at 8.30am would have protected me and stayed in my system? I intend to use a condom for the next 7 days.
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013