Took Cerazette. Had prolonged bleeding and stopped. Having brown discharge. Did not happen like this previously. Normal?

I started taking cerazette in Novemeber on the 1st day of my period. It stopped the period and then it wasn t until the first week or so of December that I had the bleed I was supposed to have, even though it lasted 2.5 weeks (stopped on the 20th). I ve not had any kind of period since but I ve started getting brown discharge . My partner and I have unprotected sex but I ve never had this problem before. This is my second time on Cerazette and last time I had the expected bleed and then nothing for the next 4 years. Why am I getting the discharge this time?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013