Took CO codamol for headache, tested positive for urine test for a job. Time for the tablet to come out of systems?

Hi My son has gone to a job today where he was asked to do a urine test for drugs alcohol. He took 2 Co codamol 30/500 tabs at 10 p.m. last night and tested positive and was not allowed on site for health and safety reasons. He rarely takes meds, but had a headache last night and needed to get a good nights sleep as he had a 4 a.m. start today. They have asked him to go back again tomorrow but will the tablets be out of his system yet?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013