Took Azithromycin for sore throat. Having pain, discomfort in stomach. Scan, blood, urine tests normal. Solution?

im 25 yer old male, i had azithromycin in relation to sore throat aftr 2 -3hrs a discomfort i felt in stomach nd it ends in pain.pain was worsenin nd i consulted with a general surgeon nd was suspectin calcifications,but ct , ultrasound , blood nd urine investigations are normal. nw also the pain is not subsidin.pain is around lower peritonial region nd has the feelin of some mass thats inside the body.only a small temporary relief with protonpump inhibitore,na nw i had ginger garlic paste mixture it provided me some relief with expulsion of gas, nw also gasformation occurin inside nd creatin discomfort..can u send me a better solution
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013