Took Ayurveda medicine for asthma. I would like to know whether it is due to allergy ?

Halo doctor , My daughter of 12 years is suffering from asthma ..She had asthma when she was small.We gave her Pankaja kasthuri ,an ayurvedic medicine of 2 bottles and she recovered.But now she had again this breathing problem.When we went to Charminar in this march month,she climbed all the steps ,inside it,she had the attack of asthma after a gap of 8 years.. After that every month she gets... Yesterday she had prawns ...Don t due to that or not... Her grand father was o chronic asthma patient... I would like to know whether it is due to allergy .Please advise..
Asked On : Thu, 23 Jun 2011