Took Amoxicillin 12 hours ago. Is it safe to take an Ibuprofin ?

I took Amoxicillin more than 12 hours ago. Is it safe to take an Ibuprofin?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jul 2011
Welcome to HCM.

You can take it,it is safe but chances of gastritis is there so don't take it empty stomach or take it with milk.
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
You can easily take ibuprofen after amoxycillin ,both are commonly prescribed at the same time ,even routinely used,
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”