Took Alka Selzer cold tablets. Have upset stomach. What is wrong?

I had the flu for 4 days. The only medicine I took was Alka seltzer cold tablets and after that I took the kind that you put in water to dissolve. I think I took maybe 4 tablets a day for the last 3 days. Now I feel ok but I have a upset stomach . I was wondering does the alka seltzer cause it? Because my girlfriend has had the flu to after me and she is having gas and upset stomach also but she took maybe 6 alka seltzer in 2 days. We are both complaining about a sour stomach. We can eat and it fine but shortly after just bothers us and I was wondering was it suppose to feel like that after taking alka seltzer?
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013