Took AKT4 kit for bone TB. Gas formation in the abdomen and chest pain after taking this medication. What to do?

I took AKT 4 kit for 1 year for my bone TB in 2009-10. I did my liver function test frequently at that time to check if my liver is okay or not. But after this medicine I have got a problem of gas formation in my lower abdomen almost everyday and it increases at night, sometimes it accumulates near chest and causes pain. Even antacids do not work that well for this problem. What should I do?
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012