Took 6 tablets of Zytotec to avoid pregnancy, scanning shows pregnancy. Will the fetus be effected ?

Hello Doctor,
My wife used 6 tablets of Zyto tec 200 tablets for avoiding pregnency. First used 3 tablets by asking near by medical shop and not get resulted and then consulted Gynic doctor and used another 3 tablets. (total 6) Later she got mensus and in view that abortion was done. But after 3 months due to irregularity in periods, went to doctor and got scanned. Now got known that she was pregnent of 19 weeks and doctor suggested for TIFFA scan. after verifying the scan doctor told that generally baby would get nerve problems but this fetus is good and we can go a head with this pregnency. Please advice us in this regard as baby will effect any problems.. already we had 1 child with 3 years old.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013